Monday, January 14, 2013

Home studies include LOTS of paperwork.  I think my favorite is the autobiography, especially the part where it asks about your marriage.  Writing what you think about your marriage really makes you think about it.  I thought about the kind of relationship I have with my husband, what kind of husband he is, and what kind of wife I am. I enjoyed reading what my husband wrote about these things as well.
When I was done writing my autobiography, I felt so very blessed and grateful.  For the past few months, I have felt blessed to be chosen to be the mother of this beautiful little girl.  After writing, I felt so blessed with all He has already given me.....my husband, my children, my pets, my new home, my family......And, now, He is giving me more.  Do I deserve this?  I don't know if I do or not.  But, I will work every day to be deserving of such blessings.  And, I will give thanks each and every day for even the little things.

1 Chronicles 16:34
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment