Monday, January 12, 2015

Guess what !!!!

God has called and we are answering!!
It seems so crazy that He would call us to China again but He has.  I know, I know, am I sure?  Yes, I am positive!  I went through a good 3-4 months of denial, but just can't deny it any more.  Now, we are super pressed for time!  In just two months, he will age out, which means he will no longer be available for adoption.  So, all that paperwork that took us 12 months to complete for our last two, we have to get it all done in just two months!!!  Yes, it sounds crazy, but......










"With God all things are possible."

Matthew 19:26


Sorry for the short post, but just had to share our news!!  Here is a link to our fundraising page where you can see a picture of this cutie!  https://www.youcaring.com/adoption-fundraiser/a-little-more-love-and-his-name-is-li/290443



No comments:

Post a Comment